Climatech is an employee-owned company that’s been working in the custom manufacturing industry since 1969. We create custom plastic profile extrusions and die-cut components made of flexible materials. When you order custom-made products from our company, they will be manufactured in our facilities in Eden Prairie, MN, or Phoenix, AZ. We’re equipped with over 125,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space to create products for companies across the world on a large scale.
At Climatech, our organization is proudly run by business owners who care greatly about making high-quality products that will exceed each customer’s expectations.
History of Climatech
Climatech has been supplying custom products and providing services to companies worldwide for over half a century.
- 1969 – Company Founded – Began operations distributing products to the Minnesota iron mining industry
- 1970 – Fabrication Division Created – Expanded services, manufacturing components in-house
- 1984 – Extrusion Division Created – Expanded services again, adding custom plastic profile extrusion
- 1994 – Became An Employee Owned Company – Employees purchased 51% of Climatech to create the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 2002 – 100% Employee Owned – Employees purchased the remaining 49%
- 2006 – Southwest Operations – Opened a second manufacturing facility in Phoenix, AZ
- 2017 – New Corporate Headquarters – Moved headquarters to Eden Prairie, MN
- 2019 – ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- 2020 – Southwest Move – Expanded the Southwest Operation footprint, doubling in size
- 2022 – Opened Climatech Logistical Support Center
If you’re interested in learning more about the services we provide, contact us and one of our team members will be in touch. We look forward to helping you design custom products to make your business run more smoothly and successfully.