Climatech is an employee-owned company that’s been working in the custom manufacturing industry since 1969. We create custom plastic profile extrusions and die-cut components made of flexible materials. When you order custom-made products from our company, they will be manufactured in our facilities in Eden Prairie, MN, or Phoenix, AZ. We’re equipped with over 125,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space to create products for companies across the world on a large scale.

At Climatech, our organization is proudly run by business owners who care greatly about making high-quality products that will exceed each customer’s expectations.


History of Climatech

Climatech has been supplying custom products and providing services to companies worldwide for over half a century. In 1969, the company was founded and began operations by distributing products to the iron mining industry in Minnesota. In 1970, we expanded our services by purchasing fabrication equipment and began manufacturing our supplies in-house. In 1984, the company added a plastic profile extrusion division, which increased manufacturing capabilities dramatically.

In 1994, employees purchased 51% of Climatech to create an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). And, in 2002, Climatech employees bought the remaining 49%, making Climatech officially 100% employee-owned.

In 2006, Climatech expanded and we opened our Southwest Operation in Phoenix, AZ. As we continued to grow and provide more products to companies across the globe, Climatech moved its corporate headquarters to Eden Prairie, MN in 2017. In 2019, the company completed its certification process and became ISO 9001:2015 Certified.

If you’re interested in learning more about the services we provide, contact us and one of our team members will be in touch. We look forward to helping you design custom products to make your business run more smoothly and successfully.